Saturday, November 19, 2016

Scarf Solution

When you have a large 'collection' of clothes/shoes/accessories, a major challenge can be just remembering what you all have. You may know, in the back of your mind what you own, but unless you see it, you may not think about it when putting together your outfits. I had this issue with scarves. I have a lot of them, but would often only rotate between a few. Then, I saw a brilliant solution. (I'd love to give credit, but I can't for the life of me recall where I saw it.) A simple over-the-door shoe organizer is perfect for organizing and displaying scarves! Ta-da! And at a price around $10, who can complain!?!



Inexpensive options here and here .



On this day in 2015, I wore this $14 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $30 outfit  .



On this day in 2012, I wore this $39 outfit .



No comments:

Post a Comment