Sunday, July 30, 2017

Debut of the Burgundy Pencil Skirt

Ok, I'll admit it; I have a serious addiction to pencil skirts. They are just so cute and flattering, and can be dressed up or down as you feel! So, when I bought my new Mustard Pencil Skirt , I also ordered it in burgundy! (And for $12 how could you not?!)


Black Beads: $0 Mom's (RIP)
Vest: $3 (clearance from $19) Walmart  (Similar here for $18, or here for $19.)

Tee: $2 (Clearance) Walmart
Black Ankle Boots : $22 (deal of the Day) UrbanOg (Similar here for $18.)
Total: $39
Need more outfit ideas?
Black Beads also worn here , here , here , here and here.


Long Black Vest also worn here , here , here and here .


Plain White Tee also worn here , here , here , here , here and here .


Black Ankle Boots also worn  here , here , here , here and here .


On this day in 2104, I wore this $32 outfit  .

On this day in 2103, I wore this $43 outfit  .




No comments:

Post a Comment