Saturday, July 29, 2017

Let's Talk Mustard

As you may have gathered by now, mustard yellow is one of my favorite colors. ) Both to wear, and just in general!) So I figured I'd just do a quick blog to show my Mustard Pieces!
 
 
Most recent purchase, and quite possibly favorite, given my love of pencil skirts...is my Mustard Pencil Skirt!!!!
 
 
Mustard Pencil Skirt worn here and here .
 
 
My other Mustard Skirt is a beautiful maxi that was gifted to me by my Mom-in-Law!
 
Mustard Maxi Skirt worn here , here , here and here.



I have a patterned mustard yellow scarf that I bought at Goodwill for $2!
 
Mustard Scarf worn here , here and  here .

 
I love mustard so much, I even bought Mustard Tights for $6 at Claire's!
 
Mustard tights  worn here , here and here .

One of my winter faves is my Chunky Knit Mustard Sweater Tunic that I bought for $8 from Burlington.
 
Mustard Sweater worn here , here , here , here and  here .
 


I also have a thin knit mustard sweater that I bought from Goodwill for $4!
 
Sweater  worn here , here and here .
 
 
 I also love to accessorize with my Mustard Bubble Necklace that I got at Walmart for $5!
 
Mustard Bubble Necklace worn here , here , here and here .


 
 Do you have any favorite colors that you tend to dress in more than others?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment