Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Return of the Denim Pencil Skirt

This pencil skirt was one of my faves, but was retired several years ago as it had gotten too small. (read: I had gotten too big, because let's be honest...the skirt size didn't change.) But, I've lost so much weight after having baby girl, that I was looking through some old  "too small" clothes, and happened upon this! Yay!


Tee: $0 Hand-me-down from friend (Cute casual tee here for $15, here for $6 , or here for $5.)
Denim Pencil Skirt: $4 Goodwill (Similar here for $25, here for $6, or here for $20.)
Taupe Fringed Ankle Boots: $18 (now $22) Amazon
Total:$22
Need more outfit ideas?
Tee also worn here and here .

Taupe Fringed Ankle Boots also worn  and  .herehere

On this day in 2016, I wore this $39 maternity outfit .

On this day in 2015, I wore this $61 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $19 outfit .

On this day in 2013, I wore this $34 vintage outfit  .









No comments:

Post a Comment