Saturday, September 23, 2017

Hot Day, Running Errands

Since apparently Wisconsin thinks it is appropriate to be 90 degrees at the end of September, I needed a cool outfit for running errands! (Also, this outfit is apparently brought to you  by Walmart, haha.)

Black Bubble Necklace: $5 Walmart
Top: $5 (clearance) Walmart
Skirt: ?? Under $10 about a decade ago at Walmart
Shoes: $6 Walmart 
Total: $26
Need more outfit ideas?
Black Bubble Necklace also worn  here , here , here and here


 Pinstripe Skirt also worn here , here , here , here and here  .


Burgundy Flats also wornhere , here , here , here , here and here




On this day in 2015, I wore this $44 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I wore this $22 outfit  .

On this day in 2013, I wore this brown and white outfit  .

On this day in 2012, I wore this outfit  .








No comments:

Post a Comment