Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Pink and Black

Disclaimer: I borrowed the pink sweater from my Sis, then realized the next day that I had an almost identical sweater in my dresser. However, the pink sweater I own was hand-me-down from Sis anyways, so the price is still $0.


Black Scarf: $3 Walmart  
Sweater: $0 Hand-me-down from Sis 
Belt: $0 Included with jacket gifted to me  
Skirt: $11 Forever21 
Boots: $20 Amazon
Total: $ 34


Need more outfit ideas?
Black scarf worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .


Sweater also worn here , here and here .



Wide Black Belt also worn here , here , here , here , here , here , here , here and here .



Pencil Skirt also worn here , here , here , here, here , here, and  here  .



Black Stiletto Boots also worn here , here , here , here , here and  here .



On this day in 2017, I wore this $62 outfit  .

On this day in 2014, I did a post about the versatility of white skinny jeans .







No comments:

Post a Comment